Deadline: August 1, 2017
- Student must be enrolled and/or accepted into an accredited nursing program in the Houston area.
- Students that have been accepted into a nursing program, but not currently enrolled in nursing courses, must provide a copy of their acceptance letter.
- If you have been awarded a NAHN Scholarship in the past, you are not eligible to reapply.
- If awarded a scholarship, student must commit to attend 2 NAHN general meetings and 2 community projects throughout the year.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 cumulative. If selected as a scholarship recipient, you will be asked to provide a copy of your transcript.
If you have any questions regarding the application, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or using the form in our “Contact” page.
Sorry. This form is no longer available.